Thursday, 26 January 2017

NoMeansNo - Peel Sessions - 1988-1989 (Flac)




I already had posted the first session in MP3, here's both sessions in Flac. Brilliant stuff. Thanks to the original uploader.

Original Info File:

Peel Session 1,
Maida Vale Studios,
London, UK
1988-05-17
set:
1) Ya Little Creep
2) Body Bag
3) Stop It!
4) Mama's Little Boy


Peel Session 2
Maida Vale 3 Studios,
London, UK
1989-05-30
set:
5) The Day Everything Became Nothing
6) The Tower
7) Brainless Wonder
8) Two Lips, Two Lungs and One Tongue
9) Rags & Bones

This is a pretty rare find. I was only able to come across unknown gen copies
of the NoMeansNo Peel Sessions (after much searching!). I give them to you as
they are. I am hoping this will liberate a lower gen copy. The quality is
ok, I'd say B+. A couple of glitches, but nothing too drastic.

NoMeansNo have only done 2 Peels, and they are both here.
Enjoy, but please:

note: mastered @24/48k by crux



peelmeanspeel8889

No comments:

Post a Comment