Thursday 28 January 2010

Fields of the Nephilim - Moonchild - Progresja, Warsaw - 22.01.2010 (Video)


This is a MultiCam video I made using sources I took from Youtube and edited in Premiere. The image quality is quite nice, I'm astonished with it, since I was convinced that you could only take awfully pixelated videos from there. That is not true, with the right tools you can even take HD quality videos...

This is the perfect preview of the excellence that is expected in the concert in Porto, it's going to be a hell of a night! Miss it and you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it.

A giant size thanks to the following YouTube uploaders, without whom this would not had been possible: shinepoisonivy, adriani666, wa5t3, duralala and ml777.

No comments:

Post a Comment