Tuesday 22 June 2010

Fields of the Nephilim - Hellfest Festival, Clisson, France - 19.06.2010 (Flac)





Huge thanks to ledl33 for letting me post his recording, in FLAC. Photos by BIMU_IbLg and Druide.

equipment: Sharp 1-bit portable minidisc recorder + Sony mic ECM-719
transfer: direct to HD > Audacity > CDWave (for splitting) > FLAC (8)

I fixed the mic on my hat, and I find that it is a good position (conversations are less audible), although risky with the security (not here)... At the beginning of the show, I was located center and fifth row but, during Moonchild, two heavy drunken guys intended to launch a pogo behind me. My hat fell down (you might hear it!) and I had to reach the third row. Some gentle fellow asked me if I wanted to do so (you can hear him, too!). Let me thank him!!
But from this moment, sound is louder on the recording, without too bad disadvantage.
Sound was quite good during the gig, even if the voice is a little distant. Finally, I'm quite satisfied with the recording (2 little clicks at the beginning). I've done nothing on it, but feel free to make any improvement and to post it after.

01. Shroud (2 seconds missing after 1 minute)
02. Straight to the light
03. Zoon (part 3)
04. Dawnrazor
05. Moonchild
06. From the fire
07. Penetration
08. Mourning sun
09. Chord of souls


Dead Link

No comments:

Post a Comment