Tuesday 12 October 2010

ANBB (Alva Noto & Blixa Bargeld) - Teatro Maria Matos, Lisboa, Portugal - 21.09.2010 (Flac)




First concert from this band in Portugal to a seated full house, the audience seemed to not really know much about the project, being attracted by the names of the individual members. Blixa was in a good mood, chatting with the audience inbetween
some songs. The sound was very loud, being painful on the first encore... The band played two covers (One and I Wish I Was A Mole) and showcased their upcoming CD entirely, judging by the numbers of tracks.

Unfortunately the concert was longer than what I expected so the first encore is cut in the middle and the second encore was not recorded because I only took one 80m Disc with me, so this recording misses one an an half songs. Sorry...

It turned out quite good, in my opinion, and it's a must if you're a fan of Einsturzende Neubauten, How to destroy Angels or NIN's Ghosts. The band is about to release their first full CD, so support them by buying it.

The setlist is incomplete since I only know the first EP from them and a couple of songs of the new CD that are avaiable for preview on the net.Maybe someone can help?

Recorded by: circle

Lineage:

MD Sony MZ-R91 with Sony Stereo Mic ECM-MS907 -> M Audio Quattro -> Soundtrack -> Audacity -> Trader Little Helper -> FLAC

Setlist:

01. Blixa Talks to the Audience
02.
03. Ret Marut Handshake
04. Once Again
05. One
06.
07. Electricity is Fiction
08. Mimikry
09. Bersteinzimmer
10. Katze
11. Berghain
12. Wust
13. I Wish I Was a Mole in the Ground

Encore 1

14. (cut)


DO NOT SELL!
Share freely but keep it lossless.

Dead Link

No comments:

Post a Comment