Thursday 16 June 2011

Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Electric Ballroom, Camden, London - 16.07.1986 (Flac)


Excellent sound. Thanks to ledl33 for sharing this one here with us.

ledl33 Info File:

About the lineage: lost. I have another recording of this gig, with complete lineage and complete set, but I don't know why, I found back this one. In fact, I think this version was first uploaded on Dime, with already unknown lineage, but soon after, the complete version was also uploaded and I might have decided to not keep the first one  this one, indeed). Are you still there?

About sound: quite good but we can mainly hear only one guitar, and for once, it is Wolfie's one! So, if you want to listen to him quite distinctly, this recording is for you!

Lineage: (lost lineage) Dime>CD-R>EAC to .wav>FLAC(7)

1- Intro
2- Spinning round
3- Shout at the sky
4- Last train
5- Jipp
6- Which side?
7- Hold yourself down
8- Talk about the weather
9- Walking on your hands
10- Hand on heart
11- Mescal dance
12- Save my soul
13- Hollow eyes
14- Strange dream
("Chance", not there)

1 comment:

  1. uhm, i know i am late to the party - any chance for a reup?

    ReplyDelete