Thursday 14 July 2011

Dawn After Dark - Leeds Polytechnic, Leeds, UK - 08.05.1988 (Flac)


Thanks to Egg_Crisis for another recording of Dawn After Dark.

01 Intro
02 No Shame
03 Crystal High
04 Pulse Beat
05 Let Me Touch
06 When Will You Come Home To Me
07 The Groove
08 Lazy Summer World
09 Lords Of Sound
10 To Kill A Friendship

Length - 37:08

Cassette(aud,master,TDK D90,recorded on Saisho PS 35R with built-in mic) > wav > Soundforge > CDWave > split on sector boundaries > flac(6)

I missed the Intro and the start of No Shame, so the Intro & a complete No Shame (TDK D90, probably 2nd gen) have been edited in from someone elses recording...  Back in the day I'd copied my tape for several people and in one trade of several Dawn After Dark items I received a copy of Leeds which started off as the other source then cut to my Leeds recording (after a few generations) after No Shame.  The edit was pretty good, but I've used my master rather than the copy and improved the edit.  Also for completeness I've included my incomplete recording of No Shame.  I wonder why they edited that first song into my recording?  The other source sounds a bit better than mine.


http://textsnip.com/0547c4

No comments:

Post a Comment