Monday 18 March 2013

Everything You've Heard About The Velvet Underground (3 LP boxset Flac)


Thanks to the original uploader.


LP-Audacity-Flac


Side 1

1. After Hours (The Carol Lou Trio)
2. Leave Her For Me (The Shades)
3. So Blue (The Shades)
4. Why Don't You Smile (The All Night Workers)
5. (Do) The Ostrich (The Primitives)
6. Sneaky Pete (The Primitives)
7. Cycle Annie (The Beachnuts)


Side 2

1. I've Got A Tiger In My Tank (The Beachnuts)
2. You're Driving Me Insane (The Roughnecks)
3. Loop (Magazine Flexi Disc)
4. Index (Magazine Flexi Disc Of Conversation)
5. VU Noise (From "East Village Electric Newspaper)


Side 3

1. Some Kinda Love
2. White Light / White Heat
3. Rock'n'Roll
4. (here Come The) Waves


Side 4

1. Inside Your Heart
2. I'm Sticking With You
3. Ferryboat Bill
4. Fever In My Poket


Side 5

1. Candy Says
2. Some Kinda Love
3. Cool It Down
4. Who LOves The Sun


Side 6

1. I'm Free
2. I Found A Reason
3. Walk And Talk It
4. Head Held High
5. I'm Set Free



Boxset

No comments:

Post a Comment