Monday 19 November 2018

RE-UPLOAD: Rosetta Stone - Bishopgate Venue, Leeds, UK - 09.06.1990 (Flac)


Another excellent share by Egg_Crisis. Huge Thanks!

01 Intro
02 Darkside
03 Darkness And Light
04 Chapter And Verse
05 If Only And Sometimes
06 Six Before Dawn
07 Evolution
08 Cimmerian
09 Heart And Soul
10 Forevermore
11 ?
12 Hit

Length - 55:39

Cassette(aud,master,TDK D90,recorded on Saisho PS 35R with built-in mic) > wav > Soundforge(normalise uneven L&R channels) > CDWave > split on sector boundaries > flac(6)
They abandoned playing Heart And Soul halfway through, I don't know why.

Tape flip between tracks 10 & 11.
I failed to find the title of track 11. www.rosetta-stone-info.co.uk was a good resource for finding the titles I didn't know by looking up the bits of lyrics I could hear, but I can't find track 11 on there. Maybe it wasn't performed often, or maybe a cover?

These are the lyrics:
.........
so warm inside
no place to hide
no place to hide
i see you in your eyes
i see it....... i feel it....
i feel it in your soul
i feel it nearly everywhere
i feel it in my face
like walking on the air
i see it....... i feel it....

There were 3 support acts, which I didn't tape.  I didn't catch the name of the first, the 2nd was called "Yo Yo Calico" and the 3rd one might have been called "The Doppelganger" (the guy kept saying "I am the Doppelganger", maybe it was just one of the songs.)

Bishopgate Venue was a weird venue.  I seem to remember the concert area was long and thin with the stage down one side, but maybe memory is playing tricks.  I just remember it as a strange shaped venue which helped to create an odd atmosphere.  I don't know how long it existed as "Bishopgate Venue", not long, 1989/90 definitely.  I couldn't even remember whereabouts in Leeds it was until I googled... "formerly Daggi's, under the station" and now known as Dino's.

Uploaded by Egg_Crisis for Dark Circle Room

Convert to mp3 for personal use only. Do not circulate in FLAC or WAV format without this info file.


rosettabishopgate90

2 comments:

  1. Track 11 is called Superstition, someone identified it last time it was posted.

    Egg.

    ReplyDelete