Monday 21 February 2011

Cocteau Twins - Royal Oak Theatre, Detroit, 24.11.1990 (Flac)


Very good soundboard, including the soundcheck. Thanks to the original uploader.

Original Info File:

The data in my tape says: Royal Oak Theatre, Detroit, 24 November 1990

This has been edited to fix a couple of problems in the original tape (a flaw in track 1 -that doesn't exist in borzage's version- and the skip in track 15). I know that some work has been done with the overall sound as well, but don't ask me what as it wasn't me who made all the hard work but a friend of mine. As a bonus I've thrown in the soundcheck that came in the same tape I got. Quality of these extra tracks are much lower than that of the gig itself, but I think it's a nice add-on to the recording.

The linage is the usual: analogue tape (3-4 gen from the soundboard recording), wave files, flac files. Quality is AWSOME!! Enjoy!


1. Blue Bell Knoll
2. From the flagstones
3. My love paramour
4. Cico Buff
5. Pitch the baby
6. Crushed
7. Iceblink luck
8. Orange appled
9. Wolf in the breast
10. Mizake the mizan
11. Aikea-Guinea
12. Cherry-coloured funk
13. Road, river and rail
14. A kissed-out red float boat
15. Pink orange red
16. Whales tails
17. Heaven or Las Vegas

Extra tracks:
18. Aikea-Guinea (soundcheck)
19. Fifty-fifty clown (soundcheck)
20. Liz Frazer rehearsing
21. Iceblink luck (soundcheck)

Dead Link

No comments:

Post a Comment