Monday 1 January 2018

The Cramps - The Stone, San Francisco, USA - 13.05.1980 (Flac)



AKA Black Leather

Classic bootleg, sourced on a FM broadcast..  Thanks to the original uploader on Dime.

Transfer: Silver CD > Exact Audio Copy > FLAC Frontend > You

01 - Human Fly
02 - Domino
03 - Caveman
04 - Goo Goo Muck
05 - The Way I Walk
06 - Zombie Dance
07 - What's Behind The Mask
08 - Strychnine
09 - Garbageman
10 - I Was A Teenage Werewolf
11 - Sunglasses After Dark
12 - I'm Cramped
13 - Mystery Plane
14 - TV Set
15 - Tear It Up

https://www.discogs.com/es/Cramps-Black-Leather/release/5949789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG7bI3uF0Zw Cramps Live @ the Stone 5:13:80 (I think a more complete version of this recording was broadcast, recorded and then manufactured as the silver CD I ripped).

Ripped by monito2015 (Carlos).



3 comments:

  1. This is from my radio broadcast recording and tracks 12 - 15 do not belong on this. Sunglasses After Dark was the last song. he other tracks are from some other show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I made a mistake tracks 12 - 15 were from the Stone show, my listing wasn't complete,but on track 15 you can hear the announcer David Bassin of KTIM announcing the show from the Stone.I now have the complete set list with the lost 4 tracks.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete