Tuesday 9 February 2010

Fields of the Nephilim - Coliseu do Porto, Porto, Portugal - 06.02.2010






Some of you were asking my impression of the Fields concert in Porto, but for reasons beyond my will, I didn't went to see them... I'm really disappointed.

The persons who were there say that the band is playing better and better, and they played as I hoped a longer set than the ones in Warsaw, mixing the two setlists. The public was a little quiet, but that's probably because they were in shock for having the Nephs finally in front of them. Having listened to this recording I have to really point out the show ender "Last Exit for the Lost" as the standout moment. The sound is good but has some distortion.

A Big THANK YOU to oldnephilim for sharing his recording.

01. Shroud
02. Straight to the Light
03. Trees come down
04. Preacher Man
05. Dawnrazor
06. From the Fire
07. Penetration
08. Moonchild
09. Love Under Will
10. Watchman
11. Mourning Sun
12. For Her Light
13. Zoon
14. Last Exit For the Lost


dead Link

No comments:

Post a Comment