Friday 13 October 2017

RE-UPLOAD: The Sisters of Mercy - NEC, Birmingham, UK - 22.12.1993 (Flac)



An upgrade to Flac of one of my favorite concerts. HUGE Thanks to DrG for sending me this version to share here, and of course to the original poster on Dime,  gimmetruth.

DrG Notes:  Corrected track 6 mislabeled "Destination...", removed MD5 in favor of FFP from FLAC Frontend.  Shared at Heartland with good grace of gimmetruth!

NOTE FOR DARK CIRLCE ROOM POST: Some bootlegs sound like they were recorded in a tin can, some like they were dropped in a bucket of water. I listen to all my music through Winamp with *flat* EQ. However, with most *iffy* sounding bootlegs, chances are that EQing can help. That is how I remaster some recordings for CD (to play in a car and such). At home, I use Winamp's EQ to make a tinny bootleg have more bass, and a bassy boot have more treble. Try it... experiment. I can send you a screen shot for the preset I made for this TSOM recording if you need... I love it! It's twice as loud and adds punch!!!

Original Notes:

Lineage: Cassette (unknown gen) - ION Tape2PC - Audacity - CD Wave - Flac (level 6) - DIME

*** Uploaded by gimmetruth on Dimeadozen ***

Bought at Brighton Records Fair shortly after the gig.
Very good audience recording

Scan of tape inlay included in torrent.

Please do not sell. Convert to mp3 for personal use only.

Enjoy

Set List

01. Intro
02. Comfortably Numb
03. Some Kind Of Stranger
04. Ribbons
05. Train
06. Detonation Boulevard
07. Alice
08. Giving Ground
09. Come Together
10. Anaconda
11. On The Wire
12. More
13. Under The Gun
14. Body Electric
15. Flood II
16. This Corrosion
17. Kiss The carpet
18. First and Last and Always
19. Temple of Love
20. Something Fast
21. Vision Thing



NEC93

2 comments:

  1. I could not see a way via the blog to provide a general comment, so randomly posting one here. You should check out a new band called Pale Waves from the UK. They only have two songs out so far, but are on tour. The are largely inspired by The Cure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally made up you posted this as I was there, thanks.

    ReplyDelete