Friday 13 October 2017

RE-UPLOAD: The Vaynes - Ritzys, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK - 22.08.1989 (Flac)



Again Thanks to Egg_Crisis for sharing another master. The band was supporting the Mish on the Highland Tour.

Cassette(Audience,Master,TDK D90,recorded on Saisho PS 35R with built-in mic) > wav > Soundforge(normalise uneven L&R channels) > CDWave(split on sector boundaries) > flac(6)
Taping position: fairly near the stage for the first half, sitting down for the 2nd half.

There was no intro tape and the start caught my by surprise but I managed to start recording as the first song is introduced.  The stop button got knocked during T.V. Man as I was moving closer to the front, so a couple of seconds were missed there.
Before Big Cities you can hear someone say "...going to sleep, I'll wake you up when they...".  I was so tired after 9 days travelling around Scotland (and not getting enough sleep) that I was falling asleep!

Setlist:

01 Rock N Roll Crime
02 T.V. Man
03 Mr. Fixit
04 Violent Dream
05 Lick The Dirt
06 Pretty Girl
07 Alive And Kicking
08 All In One
09 Big Cities
10 Helta Skelta Time
11 She Bit My Arms

Length - 41:38
Uploaded by Egg_Crisis for Dark Circle Room
Convert to mp3 for personal use only. Do not circulate in FLAC or WAV format without this info file.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment