Monday 16 July 2018

The Cure - Hyde Park, London, UK - 07.07.2018 (Flac)



Thanks to Chatts99 for sharing on Dime.

Setlist:
01 INTRO-PLAINSONG
02 PICTURES OF YOU
03 HIGH
04 A NIGHT LIKE THIS
05 THE WALK
06 END OF THE WORLD
07 LOVESONG
08 PUSH
09 INBETWEEN DAYS
10 JUST LIKE HEAVEN
11 IF ONLY TONIGHT WE COULD SLEEP
12 PLAY FORKAA TODAY
13 A FOREST
14 SHAKE DOG SHAKE
15 BURN
16 FASCINATION STREET
17 NEVER ENOUGH
18 FROM THE EDGE OF THE DEEP GREEN SEA
19 DISINTERGRATION
20 ENCORE-LULLABY
21 THE CATERPILLAR
22 FRIDAY IM IN LOVE
23 CLOSE TO ME
24 WHY CANT I BE YOU
25 BOYS DONT CRY
26 JUMPING SOMEONE ELSES TRAIN
27 GRINDING HALT
28 10.15 SATURDAY NIGHT
29 KILLING AN ARAB

CA11s(mounted on glasses)>CA9200>ZOOM H2N>CD WAVE>TLH>DIME>YOU

Recorded from way back in fron of one of the "Delay PA's" so was hoping
to get a decent pull, I think this has come out pretty good. There is very
occasional wind noise and talkers between songs. During JLH i think there
was a marriage proposal next to me so a few extra cheers, KAA was recorded
as I made my way to the side to avoid the queue's getting out.

I wasnt too sure what to expect from this, especially the way the WC fixtures
turned out and maybe England winning helped the feel good factor and obviously
the exceptional weather. I would have a liked to have seen some of the
support but it wasnt to be. In my opinion the band literally smashed it out the
park. I've been to many Cure shows over the years both big and small but this
was up there with the best. Yes the setlist was fairly predictable and the visuals
were wasted until the the sun went down, but its the music that matters.

Anyway please enjoy this recording, play it loud.

Share freely and use wisely.

Cheers

Chatts99



cure40years2018

1 comment: