Saturday 7 January 2012

Junior Manson Slags - Duchess Of York, Leeds, UK - 15.06.1989 (Flac) + Bend My Limbs - Snub TV (Video)



Cassette(Audience,Master,Sony HF90) > wav > Soundforge(normalise) > CDWave(split on sector boundaries) > flac(6)~

My first encounter with Junior Manson Slags was seeing their music video for "Bend My Limbs" on BBC2's "SNUB TV" in Feb'89.  They released three singles that year and I saw them twice at the Duchess.  After that they seemed to disappear and I never heard of them again which was a shame.
I missed the first few seconds of the first song, and sound is bad for the first 10 seconds.  Tracks 2, 9 & 11 only exist as live versions.  The title of track 9 is a guess.  Creaming Jesus were the support (I didn't tape them.)

Photos from a Duchess gig in 1989 (probably this one) can be seen at:
http://flashtightpocket.blogspot.com/2011/07/junior-manson-slags.html
Vocals - JNR
Vocals - Aqua Marina
Guitar - Shark Finn
Bass - Psyko Motor
Drums - Des Demona
Guitar - Stig Elevator



01 Wild Love-In
02 Out Of Your Head
03 Angel Snake
04 Bend My Limbs
05 Splatterpussy
06 Human Skin Suit
07 The Way You Touched My Hand
08 Silver Train
09 It's Alright (?)
10 Shine
(encore)
11 Glad To See You Go (Ramones cover)

Uploaded by Egg_Crisis for Dark Circle Room
Convert to mp3 for personal use only. Do not circulate in FLAC or WAV format without this info file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Junior Manson Slags - Bend My Limbs (BBC2, Snub TV, 1989.02.27) Length - 2:16

Promotional video (or specially shot for Snub TV ?, since I never saw it broadcast anywhere else).

Sony E180, off-air master
Video: MPEG2 Video 720x576 (4:3) 25.00fps 6556Kbps
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 256Kbps

audio and video

No comments:

Post a Comment