Sunday 23 March 2014

RE-UPLOAD: Alien Sex Fiend - Live At Their Exercise Room - 1983 (Flac)



This is a very interesting recording, the band is jamming on the studio in a very free manner, wich ends up in some of the songs going until near 10 minutes long, "Drive My Rocket" is 13minutes (!)

The setlist is as correct as I could make it, since the info on the tape cover is a total mess... I saw the first 9 songs listed as Demos from 1983 somewhere, wich was the entire A side of the tape. The other 6 songs alone mark the 40 minutes and were the B side of the tape, I have no idea what they are, if we take the info on the cover of the tape as correct, they should all be from a rehearsal. Huge Thanks to cEnda for sending me the tape rip in wav, I only splitted the tracks and converted them to FLAC and corrected the tracklist..

"Recorded For Artificial Eye"
Best Qualität!!
Label: Bootleg Cassetten

Rip from original C90 tape



Tracklist:

01. R.I.P.
02. Wardance of the Alien Sex Fiend
03. I'm Her Frankenstein
04. Schools Out
05. Attack
06. Do You Sleep
07. I've Come To Deliver Your Baby (?)
08. I Am a Product
09. I Wish I Was a Dog
10. Wild Women of Wongo
11. In Heaven
12. Boneshaker Baby
13. Woman (?)
15. Drive My Rocket Up Uranus
16. Let's Rock (cut) (?)


DM2yM2GR0Uf_Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment