Friday 24 October 2014

Wayne Hussey - Sala Caracol, Madrid, Spain - 17.10.2014 (Flac)



Huge Thanks to dtsom for sending me his master to share here. It's incomplete, but sounds excellent.

Taper: DE
Gear: roland r05- church audio 9100- ca11 cards

Tracklist:

01 Madam G
02 All Along The Watchtower
03 Island In A Stream
04 The Killing Moon
05 Like A Child Again
06 You Are Not Alone
07 Litany For The Faithful
08 You Make Me Breathe
09 Black Mountain Mist
10 Dragonfly
11 Martha's Harbour
12 When I Drift Too Far From Shore
13 Unravel
14 Wither On The Vine
15 (cut)

Do Not Sell!
Enjoy!



YUAT6Y_b7RY

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot darkcircleroom.
    Thanks a lot dtsom.
    More Wayne shows please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I filmed the whole Edinburgh show and will be sharing it on Dime as a Xmas torrent, the quality is excellent. Here is a little taster -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZahXOz-tY

    Enjoy!
    Lamb79

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lamb79
      Would be fantastic to see or hear here.

      Delete
  3. thanks. I 'm the openingact with my band later tonight in Belgium :-) Mr hussey is sleeping at my place :-)

    ReplyDelete