Thursday 10 March 2016

RE-UPLOAD: Revolting Cocks - The Ritz, New York, NY, USA - 09.08.1990 (Flac)



Very good sound. Trent Reznor is guest vocals on Supernaut, and contrary to what's on the original info file you can hear his voice during the song, Thanks to uuuugh for making this recording avaiable again on DIME.

Original Info File:

CS source, unknown gen

I am putting this up because it is pretty rare, but I don't know much about it. This is the only surfaced recording (that I know of) of Trent Reznor performing with RevCo. I honestly don't hear his voice much, but again, I am not to familiar with them. Additionally, disk 2 has some static in it. That is the way my
recording is as well. Despite that, I hope you all enjoy it!


Personnel:
Al Jourgensen - Vocals, Guitar
Paul Barker - Bass
Chris Connelly - Vocals
Luc Van Acker - Vocals
Phil Owen - Vocals
Jeff Ward - Drums
Trent Reznor - Vocals on 'Supernaut'
Mark Durante - Guitar
Michael Balch - Keyboards


Setlist:

cd 1
Beers, Steers & Queers Drop (Your Britches Mix) / Beers, Steers & Queers (Take Em Right Off Mix)
Physical
In The Neck
Tv Mind
Union Carbide
No Devotion
Something Wonderful

cd 2
Attack Ships On Fire
Stainless Steel Providers
Get Down
Supernaut
Public Image


COCKSATTHERITZ

1 comment: