Monday 7 December 2020

Siouxsie & The Banshees - Apollo Theatre, Oxford, UK - 14.11.1985 (Flac)

 


Good FM Broadcast, just 2 songs since all the others have been officially released. Thanks to frankvink for sharing.

Tracklist:

01 Arabian knights
02 Christine


All other tracks from this show on my tape were officially released on "At the BBC," but the track listing is a bit questionable. My tape has the following tracks, so you can try to figure out where these two belong: Green fingers / Bring me the head of a preacherman / Sweetest chill / Cannons / Melt / Candyman / Arabian knights / Happy house / Pulled to bits / Nightshift / 92 Degrees / Christine / Switch


Not my own recording, but a good sounding copy received in a snail mail trade.


Lineage: FM (unknown generation) > Audacity (wav, normalize, track splitting) > xACT (flac) > you


I'm digitizing my tape collection, mostly recorded from Dutch radio in the 80s and early 90s. The original tapes will be binned and after seeding I will not keep the original flac sets, so unfortunately I will not be able to reseed them in the future.


Enjoy,

frankvink

 

 

 TwoTracksOnly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment