Sunday 31 January 2021

RE-UPLOAD: My Bloody Valentine - Shinkiba Studio Coast, Tokyo, Japan - 10.02.2013 (Flac)

 



My Bloody Valentine are back, and the world is a happier place. Thanks to  Jun'ya aka the_sphere for sharing his recording on DIME.

Source: sp-cmc-2> sp-spsb-1(69KHz)> Olympus LS-11(96/24)@next to PA board, about 15m from stage left.
Lineage: SD card> PC (96/24)> Remaster> 44.1/16 .wav> Track Split (CDWave)> FLAC (level 8)

* remaster note *

To easy listening, reduced the volume for track 16 (Noise bit) and applied EQ for reduce very low range sound and lift up high range.

* note *

This is the last show for MBV 2013 Japan tour shows (5 shows). It's my first MBV concert since I got "Isn't Anything" a few months before the release of "Loveless"...it took about 22 years!
Wow...

The show started almost on time, 18:05. The sound volume was just THE LOUDEST for my experience and it broke the louder concert record (for me) such as SUNNO))), TOOL or RUSH...
But hopefully I could tape it without recording level over and the recording is much clear than I listened with my ears. Although there's no air vibrations by loud sound...

You should go the show. MUST.

Jun'ya aka the_sphere

Feb. 11, 2013

Track list(93:56)
01. intro
02. I Only Said
03. When You Sleep
04. New You
05. You Never should
06. Honey Power
07. Cigarette In You Bed
08. Come In Alone
09. Only Shallow
10. Thorn
11. Nothing Much To Lose
12. To Here Knows When
13. Slow
14. Soon
15. Feed Me With Your Kiss
16. You Made Me Realize/show outro



** DO NOT SELL THIS RECORDING. FOR TRADE OR GIVE AWAY.
** DO NOT ENCORD TO LOSSY FORMAT LIKE MP3 EXCEPT FOR YOUR OWN USE.


 MBVTokyo2013

 


No comments:

Post a Comment