Sunday 24 June 2012

Psychic TV/PTV 3 - Festsaal Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany - 06.11.2009 (Flac)



A request. Very good sound, Thanks to DoubleU for sharing this one on DIME. Cover from the Rock Rare Collection Fetish blogspot.



Lineage: Sony MZ-R70>ECM-MS 907>Trust SC-5500P> Audacity 44,1 Mhz/16 bit> FLAC level 8

Original Notes:
This recording is incomplete. I was there because of the support act "ROME" and just let my MD-Player go, with the rest of  space that was left on the disc. There was a lot of chatting arround me and the people arround me were not very  happy with the main act. They left the venue after 45 minutes. I cut out some speaches of those guys during the  pauses between the songs. So the lenght of this recording is ca. 70 minutes. It is recorded a little bit to loud, too. Sorry for that.

I've never been in Psychic TV, so I have no ideas about the song titles except the Syd Barret song "No Good Trying".


1. The Thin Garden?
2. Higher & Higher
3. Trussed?
4. No Good Trying
5. New York Story?
6. Hookah Chalice?
7. Alienbrain?

full length: 73' 15''

1 comment:

  1. please post a new link. I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete