Sunday 21 June 2015

Fad Gadget - YMCA, London, UK - xx.xx.1980 (Flac)


Very good soundboard. Thanks to the original uploader on Dime.

Original Info File:

soundboard recording, unknown generation cassette> Microtrack II WAV 44.1/16> CD Wave Editor tracksplit> Traders Little Helper FLAC level 8

01
02 Coitus Interruptus
03 Ricky's Hand
04 State Of The Nation
05 Back To Nature
06 The Box

Not many early Fad Gadget recordings out in the wild so thought this was worth sharing when I stumbled upon an old tape I received in trade c.1983. Wish I had more information about this recording. I've heard track 1 somewhere before but can't find among the catalog of Fad Gadget I have.
If anyone has more information on exact date or who else was on the bill, please let me know.

ymca

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again circle man ...this is a real treat !

    ReplyDelete