Monday 18 May 2020

Ghost Dance - Cookys, Frankfurt, Germany - 22.09.1986 (Flac)



Thanks to Egg_Crisis for sharing another GD recording here.

Cassette(soundboard,unknown gen,TDK D90) > wav > Soundforge(normalise uneven L+R channels) > CDWave(split on sector boundaries) > flac(6)

I think this was originally on 2 sides of a c60, and the last 5 songs were considerably louder than the rest.  Once the first 7 songs were brought to the same level I had to apply a small amount of noise reduction to remove some tape hiss so the two halves matched.

A version of this gig was shared on the old Ghost Dance forum.  I never heard it so I don't know how they compare.

Setlist:
01 Fools Gold
02 Heartful Of Soul
03 Celebrate
04 Where Spirits Fly
05 River Of No Return
06 Take My Hand
07 Grip Of Love
08 Cruel Light
09 Last Train
10 A Deeper Blue
11 Sympathy
(encore)
12 Radar Love

Length - 45:42


Egg_Crisis, 29 April 2020.



ghostdancefrankfurt

No comments:

Post a Comment