Thursday 14 May 2009

The Sisters of Mercy - Columbiahalle, Berlin - 27.02.2009


Another one of DocSommer adventures trying to tape a concert. Excellent.

Lineage: Church Audio CA-14 > SP-BBox > Edirol R09HR (24Bit/96Khz, Manual Gain)Mastering (with Adobe Audition): slight EQing > converting to 16Bit/44.1Khz > tracksplitting/save files as MP3 (128kbit)

Intro/Afterhours
Crash and Burn
Ribbons
Train / Detonation Boulevard
Alice
Flood I
Anaconda
Marian (X)
Susanne (X)
Arms (X)
Dominion
Summer
Floorshow
First and Last and Always
This Corrosion
Flood II
Something fast
Vision Thing
Lucretia
Top Nite Out
Temple of Love

Notes from original TXT file:

The songs marked with (X) are messed up/incomplete or missing because I got caught during filming the show. The security took me away to handle the situation in a separate room. I had to delete my video recording BUT the good thing was that the guys haven't recognized my audio equipment so I was able to resume my recording after I got back to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment