Sunday 7 June 2009

The Sisters of Mercy - Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton - 20.04.2003



Small venue concert with a very noisy crowd during the acoustic version of "I Was Wrong", making the band interrupt the song and trying to restart again. Since the crown doesn´t shut up, the song remains unfinished and the band launches "Neverland". Nice sound.

Temple of Love
Crash and Burn
Ribbons
When You Don't See Me
Summer
Alice
Flood I
Will I Dream?
Dominion/Mother Russia
We are the Same, Susanne
Anaconda
Have Slept with All the Girls in Berlin
Giving Ground
First and Last and Always
Romeo Down
Flood II
I Was Wrong
Never Land
Lucretia, My Reflection
Top Nite Out
Vision Thing

2 comments:

  1. Is there a reason why the Sisters never play Black Planet live ? I'm just listening to the album, and thumbing through the bootlegs I couldn't find any where they played it live. Great song, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sisters never played Black Planet live, for reason known only to themselves... 1959, Driven Like the Snow, Torch, Poison Door, Bury Me Deep, Afterhours (complete) were also never played live.

    ReplyDelete