Sunday 11 September 2011

Nine Inch Nails - Video Bar, Dallas, TX - 26.06.1990 (ProShot DVD)





A ProShot from NIN promoting the Broken EP. The image and sound are good, even if very far away from a 1st generation tape. Thanks to ghladcarrot for sharing this one on DIME.

Original Info File:

Source: 2 camera Pro Shot

VHS-1 > DVDr
Originally done on a standalone burner, I added chapters and a menu.




Terrible Lie
Sin
Something I Can Never Have
Sanctified
Thats What I Get
Suck
The Only Time
Get Down Make Love
Down In It
Head Like A Hole

**********************************

Uploaded to Dime by gladcarrot
Jan 3, 2008

I did not record this show or add the chapters and menues. 
My lineage, torrented from Demonoid(?), burned to DVD with Nero, ripped with DVD Decrypter, uploaded to Dime.

This show is also known by the bootleg "Hammer Hard" and is a soundboard recording.
This recording is often mislabeled as being from St. Andrew's Hall in Detroit July 28, 1990.
I live near Detroit and have been to St. Andrew's Hall dozens of times so I speak with authority
on this show NOT being shot in Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment