Thursday 25 April 2013

Bad Brains - Azkena Rock Festival, Campa de Mendizabala, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain - 2011 (ProShot DVD)





OK here's a great show by the Bad Brains from the 2011 Azkena Rock Festival.
This is a fully authored pro-shot show i got from another site, so thanks to
kigonjiro The quality is great and theres also a DVD cover included...
Also this is my 150th upload this year, quite an achievement...
Another excellent addition to everyones ever growing Punk Rock DVD library...

Fully authored and ready to burn as usual enjoy, your friend Bandit999
*********************************
 This is a PAL DVD
*********************************
Info:-

DVB-T Broadcast by ETB3
Recorded with Topfield 5400
PRO SHOT, PAL, 16-9
Authored with DVD Studio Pro
55.31 minutes
Artwork included

Video: MPEG-2, 720 x 576, 4/3, 25 fps
Audio: MP2 stereo, 48 kHz, 192 kpbs
Data bit: 4,25 Mbps
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

All credits to Bandit999
 Track List:-

Intro
Attitude
Right Brigade
Szilinon
Regulator
Jah Love
Give Thanks and Praises
Universal Peace
F.V.K
I & I Survive
Banned in D.C.
Soul Graft
I Luv I Jah
At The Movies
Re-Ignition
Pay To Cum
I Against I

Running Time:- 55 Minutes
*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment