Friday 19 July 2013

The Cramps - NaziBilly Werwoelfen EP (Flac)



A case of bootlegers having an awful sense of humor... But a classic bootleg never the less. thanks to the original uploader.

Nazibilly Werwoelfen N'ont Pas De Bausparvertrag - DEMOCRAZY RECORDS - DR 010 -
S1:The Way I Walk/Everybody's Moving/Domino/Rocket In My Pocket,
S2:Human Fly/Rockin' Bones/Teenage Werewolf/Sunglasses After Dark -

Live, Palo Alto, California, 1979 - 10" on colored vinyl.

Source: master tape>Tape desk JVC>Easymedia creator 6>Wave>declicked & decrakled>master equalizing from -0,5db to -1db>Sbe fixed>TLH encoded Flac7>TLH ffp & md5 checksum created.


Notes:
The cramps sang their songs as usual, the titles listed here are only made up for the purpose of this bootleg lp record.
A pretty good wild set from A- to B+ quality


Tracks:

*The Gaz I Like (The way I walk),
*Everybody Dying Tonite (Everybody moving),
*Gestapo (Domino),
*Stuka In My Pocket (Rocket in my pocket),
*Human Cry (Human Fly),
*Rockin' Bones Heil! (Rockin' Bones),
*I Was a Nazi Werewolf (I was a teenage werewolf),
*Endsieg After Dark (Sunglasses after dark).


Tranfered by Defin8 on 2009,march 08.


TCraNazWer

No comments:

Post a Comment