Sunday 16 February 2014

Regarding all the latest posts about The Cure...



It seems our most recent collaborator, 100years is not to be trusted. By some reason known only to him, he decided to send me a ton of links to publish here on DCR that he copied from the

http://cureforall.eklablog.com

It seems that this blog (that I didn't knew existed until some reader commented that the link I published was exactly the one that was published there) has a ton of The Cure concerts avaiable on Mega links. Including the ones some other readers have been asking for.

So, no use to continue to post more of 100years contributions, since in fact they're all taken from this blog. I advise everyone interested in getting those concerts, to visit the original place where they were found. Posting them here is just a waste of my time, and yours.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blog and have been getting a lot of stuff from it. I was actually downloading Cure stuff directly from there instead of here, so didn't notice the problem. Sorry to hear about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of those recordings are NOT lossless, for example the code 2CM means:
    2 = usual audience quality, C = Complete recording, M = source is mpeg.

    It´s explained on the cureforall.eklablog that some files are just converted from mp3 to FLAC for personal reasons. But it´s a great blog with all these archived Cure shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you 100years for show me this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a triple CD Prayer Tour boot you were sharing here... now I cannot find it. It was well over 1GB! Can you tell me what gig it was? I had a cassette copy ages ago... when Disintegration was still fresh! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete