Saturday 14 June 2014

Queens Of The Stone Age - Rock In Rio 2014, Parque da Bela Vista, Lisboa, Portugal - 03.05.2014 (Flac)



Lineage: MegaHits FM broadcast -> JVC MX-D301T FM receiver -> MAudio Quattro -> Audacity -> TLH - > Flac (level 8)

Note on recording: These "Rock In Rio" broadcasts have an awful sound (for an FM broadcast)... And it's the same on both radio stations that are transmitting them, so the problem is the source.
Also there's lots of radio stamps and comments from the radio hosts inbetween the songs.

Note: "In My Head" was on the setlist before "Sick, Sick, Sick", but wasn't played.

Setlist:

01. You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, but I Feel Like a Millionaire
02. Go With the Flow
03. 3's & 7's
04. Smooth Sailing
05. My God Is the Sun
06. Burn the Witch
07. I Sat by the Ocean
08. …Like Clockwork
09. If I Had a Tail
10. Little Sister
11. Fairweather Friends
12. Sick, Sick, Sick
13. Better Living Through Chemistry
14. No One Knows
15. A Song for the Dead

Do Not Sell!
Support the artist by buying his records.
Share as you wish and where you wish, I don't care.
Enjoy.


uhXAKM

No comments:

Post a Comment