Tuesday 29 July 2014

Magazine - Paradise Ballroom, Boston, USA 04.08.1979 (Flac)



Thanks to Dave Sez for this one.

Audio Source: Believed to be FM broadcast
Lineage: Unknown from trade > FLAC
Number of Discs: 1
Artwork: fairly lo-tech but included
Total running time: 51:04

Notes: Got this one in a trade with Robert Jablonski in Poland (used to have a great trade site some of you may have seen a couple of years back - don't think it's around any more.

Did the bit with the TAU analyser, he say "yes".  Frankly don't know a great deal about it.  When I listed it on BZ I said it was marginal whether it was good audience or FM, but have since seen that it's FM, so I'll go with that.

Request from Johntheguv - here you go mate!

Tracklisting:

1. My Tulpa
2. Give Me Everything
3. Definitive Gaze
4. Back To Nature
5. Parade
6. Boredom
7. Permafrost
8. The Light Pours Out Of Me
9. I Love You You Big Dummy
10. Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again)
11. My Mind Ain't So Open

Torrent History:

Uploaded to Mind-Warp PaVilion by steve23yh on 2011-08-29.



TlvPSXDpRyCU1gSg

No comments:

Post a Comment