Sunday 29 March 2015

Chvrches - Pitchfork Music Festival, Paris, France - 31.10.2014 (MKV)






Thanks to the original uploader on Dime.

720p webcast (no transcoding)
h264/aac

We Sink
Lies
Gun
Night Sky
Get Away
Science/Visions
Recover
By the Throat
Tether
Under the Tide
The Mother We Share

The webcast FAQ:

1. There is no audio and/or video when I play this thing. What do I do?
Change the thing you play your videos with. Use either VLC or MPC-HC, they're free and the best.

2. There is no audio and/or video or it doesn't work at all when I burn webcasts to a DVD. What do I do?
Use DVD Styler to make DVD-Video discs. It's free, easy to use and supports webcast videos.

3. How do you capture webcasts?
I use a couple of different tools, depending on how the stream works. The tools I use (which should cover all possible bases) are: ffmpeg, youtube-dl, AdobeHDS.php (+HDS Link Detector), RTMPDump (+RTMPDumpHelper), and Hola Unblocker for proxying as well as URL Snooper and HiDownload as general backup tools.d.



part1
part2
part3
part4

2 comments: