Thursday 19 November 2015

Danielle Dax - ULU, London, UK - 16.11.1984 (Flac)



Again Huge thanks to Egg_Crisis for sending me this recording to share here.

Cassette(Audience,unknown gen-from Camden market seller early 90's,TDK D60) > wav > Soundforge(normalise L & R channels) > CDWave(split on sector boundaries) > flac(6)

A version of this show has been on Dime.  This is my own rip so I don't know how this one compares with the other one.

Setlist:

01 Ostrich
02 Hammerheads
03 Pariah
04 Here Come The Harvest Buns
05 Evil Honky Stomp
06 Bedcaves
07 Fortune Cheats
08 Tower Of Lies

Length - 28:11

Cassette(Audience,unknown gen-from Camden market seller early 90's,TDK D60) > wav > Soundforge(normalise L & R channels) > CDWave(split on sector boundaries) > flac(6)

A version of this show has been on Dime.  This is my own rip so I don't know how this one compares with the other one.

Egg_Crisis, 12th Nov 2015.




DAXULU84

No comments:

Post a Comment