Saturday 5 December 2009

The Cramps - Campo Pequeno, Lisboa, Portugal - 02.05.1998


Thanks to Mehrlicht for sharing this first, I noticed on his blog that the link was dead, so decided to repost it. Next is my original comment on his blog:

"I was at this concert, and the end was amazing, you had to see to believe it, Lux started to beat on the stage floor with the mic stand, splinters going out in all directions. Then he knelled and tore more pieces of wood, and finally jumped head on into the hole, never to be seen again.

I'll never forget the sight, as I was leaving Campo Pequeno, of two roadies looking at the hole in the stage, if the audience was amazed, they were completly lost out of their minds..."

01. Cramp Stomp
02. Love Me
03. Garbageman
04. Creature From The Black Leather Lagoon
05. God Monster
06. It Thing Hard On
07. Goo Goo Muck
08. (I Was a)Teenage Werewolf
09. Naked Girl Falling Down The Stairs
10. What's Inside A Girl?
11. Hot Pearl Snatch
12. TV Set
13. Psychotic Reaction
14. Can Your Pussy Do The Dog?
15. Human Fly
16. Surfin' Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment