Tuesday 9 August 2011

Brendan Perry - The Domkert, Utrecht, Holland, 13.08.2010´(DVD)



Thanks to cEnda for the links.

Original Info File:

A live performance at the Domkerk, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Summer Darkness Festival
August 13, 2010

lineage: Panasonic HDC-SD5 --> Pinnacle Studio 14(base footage, transfer and menus) --> TMPG DVD authoring suite--> TLH

Motion menus and chapters are included.
Cover art also included.

01. Intro/Introduction
02. The Arcane
03. Love On The Vine
04. The Carnival Is Over
05. The Golden Rule
06. A Passage In Time
07. This Boy
08. Tree Of Life
09. Song To The Siren
10. Wintersun
11. Medusa
12. Eros
13. Utopia
14. Spirit
15. Severance

samples:
`Song To The Siren` http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-pwasXf2E
`Utopia` http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp_RJ2YVw7g

Well, if you liked the previous BP dvds I uploaded (Galway and London), you can't go wrong with this one either. Great performance, stunning venue and good sound for most of the time. Given my position at the venue, I had the chance the to sneak a few shots in of the audience. Comparing to previous BP gigs I attended, this one had the biggest amount of people, a really big crowd. I only had one bother- on this dvd the sound is not as good as on the previous ones although it is still pretty good! I had to go with the camcorder's own sound.

I will never forget this night for sure, fantastic one! Greetings to all the friends I made there from Brendan's forum, this is dedicated to you :)

I was actually really surprised by the whole Summer Darkness festival- well organized, quite a few good performers in the heart of a lovely city, not overpriced and exceptionally taper friendly! If I can get away from university next year, I'll be there again 100%!

(As a wee teaser, I'll show you my next upload (coming sometime in October)- Faith and the Muse's performance on the saturday (14th August), their last gig on the tour! The filming and sound both turned out to be great and it is a very rocking show:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=156T7I6vld8 )

Enjoy!
Lamb79

No comments:

Post a Comment