Friday 13 January 2012

The Ramones - Vogue Theatre; Indianapolis - 06.12.1979 (Flac)




AKA March Of The Pinheads

I never posted any Ramones, here is the first. Excellent soundboard. Thanks to secretservic A.K.A. methlab for sharing this one on DIME.

This version of the show has been pitch corrected by +1 semi-tone.

Notes:
- sourced from Italian released Silver CD.
- original text file contained no rip/edit credits or lineage info.
- verified no sector boundary errors or MPEG source with TLH
- artwork included

Uploaded to DIME 12/28/2011 by secretservic A.K.A. methlab




1. Drum Intro
2. Blitzkrieg Bop
3. Teenage Lobotomy
4. Rockaway Beach
5. I Don't Want You
6. Go Mental
7. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
8. Rock 'N' Roll High School
9. I Wanna Be Sedated
10. I Just Want To Have Something To Do
11. Bad Brain
12. I'm Against It
13. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
14. Havana Affair
15. Commando
16. Needles & Pins
17. I'm Affected
18. Surfin' Bird
19. Cretin Hop
20. All The Way
21. California Sun
22. I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
23. Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World
24. Pinhead
25. Do You Wanna Dance?
26. Suzy Is A Headbanger
27. Let's Dance
28. Chinese Rocks
29. Beat On The Brat
30. We're A Happy Family

No comments:

Post a Comment