Thursday 10 January 2013

The Pixies - The Rodon Club, Athens, Greece - 19.05.1989 (ProShot DVD)








Very good ProShot. Thanks to REDCLAW for sharing it in Punktorrents.

Original info file:

I got this as a CDR in a trade. It is a professional capture , possibly for a TV station, but I can see no mention of it being commerically available. Probably just past their peak, this performance is still electrifying. I could have done with "Bone Machine" instead of something like "Crackity Jones", but nothing is ever perfect is it? Talking of which, the picture is pretty good, but not excellent. Taken from a Video tape a generation or two down the line I think. Playloud and enjoy.

REDCLAW

Size: 4.33 GB approx

Length: 63 mins approx



1.  Into the White
2.  Wave of Mutilation
3.  Debaser
4.  Dead
5.  Cactus
6.  There Goes My Gun
7.  No. 13 Baby
8.  Isla de Encanta
9.  Hey
10. Crackity Jones
11. I Bleed 12. Caribou
13. Where Is My Mind?
14. Nimrod's Son
15. Vamos
16. Gouge Away
17. Tame
18. Tony's Theme
19. In Heaven

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment