Wednesday 29 April 2020

Salvation - Peace Festival, Piece Hall, Halifax - 22.09.1987 (Flac)




And another treat from Egg_Crisis, some new Salvation rip from his old tapes. Very good sound

Cassette(aud,unknown gen,TDK D90) > wav > Soundforge(normalise uneven L+R channels) > CDWave(split on sector boundaries) > flac(6)

Towards the end it sounds like they had to cut their set short for some reason.  Also playing that day were Toy Dolls, Batfish Boys & Psycho Surgeons, but I only have Salvation's set.

Setlist:

01 The Answer
02 Puppet Master
03 Payola
04 Sunshine Superman
05 Pearl Necklace
06 Diamond Child
07 Listen To Her Heart

Length - 27:54

Egg_Crisis, 28 April 2020.




salvationpeacefestival87

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. Shame about the Batfish Boys - don't think I've ever seen any boots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a Batfish Boys show I found on Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/dave-callaghan/the-batfish-boys-wolverhampton-poly-8-5-1987-support-to-zodiac-mindwarp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. I couldn't remember where I'd seen the comment so it took a while for me to find it again. That's why it took so long for me to answer!

      Delete