Thursday 27 September 2012

Sleepchamber The Sisters Of Mercy Tapes #3 - University, Lancaster, UK - 07.10.1984 (Flac)



It's been a while since I posted any of my rips of the box of TSOM recordings sleepchamber sent me, mainly because I wasn't happy with the results. But I now got a new tape deck, and it seems that most of the noise that I had to remove from the tapes was made by the old deck. This sounds much better than the other, even if it's an average quality recording. So expect tto a lot more of these tapes rips in the near future (after all it was more than 100 tapes he sent me).

I asked the help of Heartland member Meth (Big Thanks) to check quality of this rip in comparison with the rip Cyberbio did a long time ago. The result it's that this tape rip has a little less trebble but also less tape hiss, so it's up to you to decide wich one you prefer.  


BLACK OCTOBER TOUR

SLEEPCHAMBER TAPE # 3


LINEAGE: TAPE -> SANYO TAPE PLAYER -> SOUNDTRACK -> AUDACITY -> TLH > FLAC (LEVEL 8)

01. BURN
02. HEARTLAND
03. MARIAN
04. WALK AWAY
05. NO TIME TO CRY
06. EMMA
07. A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE
08. TRAIN
09. FLOORSHOW
10. ALICE
11. BODY ELECTRIC
12. GIMME SHELTER
13. ADRENOCHROME
14. GHOSTRIDER (cut)

http://www.mediafire.com/?4xyexp57pw5k96v
http://www.mediafire.com/?hdr8ch0bgxv5yr6

No comments:

Post a Comment