Monday 7 December 2020

RE-UPLOAD: Bad Religion - Music Circus Ruhr, Oberhausen, Germany - 01.07.1991 (Flac)

 


Thanks to minimax for sharing his recording on DIME.

Original Info File:

minimax master-seriews #169

Master - Audience recording from my old Maxell XL II C-90 Tape.
Artwork is included .

This concert I taped with my SONY Professional WM D6 walkman extra stereo-microphone (I can't remember what microphone it was). This concert I recorded from the middle of the audience a bit on the right side about 8 meters from the speakers. The sound quality is very good +, as I would say, but most of you dimers tell me that my masters often sound better. Anyway you will like it.






Setlist:

Intro
Modern Man
Change Of Ideas
Big Bang
Suffer
Doing Time
You Are (The Government)
Operation Rescue
Do What You Want
Faith Alone
Sometimes It Feels Like
Automatic Man
Heaven Is Falling
Turn Of The Light
No Control
What Can You Do?
1000 More Fools
Sanity
Henchman
Flat Earth Society
21st Century (Digital Boy)
Fuck Armageddon... This Is Hell
Tomorrow
You
Get Off
I Want Something More
We're Only Gonna Die
Pessimistic Lines
I Want To Conquer The World
Anesthesia
Delirium Of Disorder
Drastic Actions
Part II (The Numbers Game)
Best For You

Support this band
Buy their records on vinyl
Do not sell. For trading only. ..and perhaps for fun!

 

 

 BadReligion1991

 

No comments:

Post a Comment