Saturday 29 March 2014

My Bloody Valentine - Le Truc[k], Lyon, France - 21.03.1989 (Flac)



Thanks to he original uploader on Dime.

Original Info File:

The Lyon Tapes Collection (Volume 372) - NEW NUMERISATION of LTC #258 -

Lineage : pre-FM master
master cassette tape (azimuth optimized) on Nakamichi DR-3 > SB live > Adobe audition (acquisition & edition) > Wav > Trader's Little Helper (level 8/SB aligned) > Flac files


Contrast clause : better numerisation than the former one ... http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=183052
I'm now sure that my tapes run at the right speed ... have had a lot of speed problems for some of my former LTC tapes


Setlist :
01 - You never should
02 - Cigarette in your bed
03 - Sueisfine
04 - Cupid come
05 - Lose my breath
06 - Nothing much to lose
07 - Thorn
08 - I can see it (But I can't feel it)
09 - Soft as snow (But warm inside)
10 - Feed me with your kiss
11 - (When you wake) You're still in a dream
12 - Slow
13 - You made me realise
14 - Lovely sweet Darlene

14 separate tracks
Total time : 55'24"


Original notes :
This was the 258th upload of my concerts collection recorded in Lyon (France) between 1982-1990.
MY BLOODY VALENTINE, irish band based in London, were recorded at le Truc[k] of Lyon-Vénissieux on march 1989.
I was using a very basic system for recording :
soundboard outputs + a couple of ambiance mikes (Sennheiser) standing in front of the scene mixed, on-the-fly, with headphones on 4-tracks desk to a Sony cassette TDC5M .


Notes :
My friend Julien let me use his Nakamichi DR-3 (God bless him !!) , cause my old tape reader died definitively ....
I'm currently trying to numerise all the last tapes from my old boxes as quick as possible since some days ...
But, i took a break, in my slave work, with this new numerisation of "My Bloody Valentine" Lyon tape.
First upload on Dime on february 2008 (LTC #268), i was really amazed by the number of uploads and comments !
I must admit (sorry...) that this band is not my cup of tea ...and sincerely, i tought my recording was completely failed cause the voices are very blurred in the mix ... But no, it's the way they sound ...
So, enjoy it !!! for the second time ....


Artwork : 2 different covers included (thanks to Pololasi & Rufy)


Line up :
Kevin Shields guitar/vocals
Bilinda Butcher guitar/vocals
Debbie Googe bass
Colm O'Ciosoig drums

Enjoy it all MY BLOODY VALENTINE Fans !!!


hE7pm4ydli1dj6kMRQ
.

No comments:

Post a Comment