Thursday 13 March 2014

RE-UPLOAD: Gang of Four - Second Chance Saloon, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - 30.06.1981 (Flac)



As requested here's another excellent recording of GO4. Dedicated to Dave Sez.

Thanks to Foxtrotter for this and the other great recordings!

This one is killer show & quality. I know a 2nd gen of this has
been seeded before,which I think is from my 2nd gen tape that came
from Foxtrotters originally.

WCBN-FM Ann Arbor rebroadcast in 1990ish

FM>cass master>Azimuth>Audacity>Normalized>TLH>Flac>Dime>You>?

01. Paralyzed
02. Our Republic
03. Not Great Men
04. Capitol (It Fails Us Now)
05. Why Theory?
06. Return The Gift
07. Cheeseburger
08. Hole In The Wallet
09. What We All Want
10. Natural's Not In Ti
11. He'd Send In THe Army
12. To Hell With Poverty
13. It's Her Factory
14. Ether

KKyYG5pNU

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for reposting! I wished a for a reupload quite some time ago,but now my second wish was fulfilled...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, Circle - got this first time around, but thanks for keeping it live and I'll be referring others over to here to go get - you won't regret! Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete