Friday 5 December 2014

The Rose Of Avalanche - Zeche, Bochum, Germany . 25.01.1987 (Flac)



Thanks to the original uploader.

Original Info Fiule:

minimax master-series 76/210

Master - Audience recording from my old TDK-Sa C-90 Tape

As far as I remember I recorded it with my old AIWA-walkman and an extra stereo-microphone
(I do not remember what kind of equipment I used those days, sorry!).

It was recorded from the famous Bochum, Zeche-stairs very near to stage on the right side
where I often sat down and could record the concerts very easily getting the best sound.
The sound quality is excellent -.

The Rose Of Avalanche supported The Mission that evening. I do remember their
gig as a very boring one, but do have no memories of this The Rose Of Avalanche - gig at all.
Anyway, hope you out there will like it.

Cover and Label Artwork is included.

Setlist.

01. Intro
02. A Thousand Landscapes
03.
04. Always There
05. Velveteen
06. Waiting For The Sun
07. Goddess
08. Too Many Castles In The Sky
09. Rise To The Groove
10. Gimme Some Lovin'


So, once again, please can anyone help me out with this one.
When I have a setlist I will seed the back cover with the song titles again.Thanks!!

Do not sell. For trading only!!




83YJpLLwTaLXre314

2 comments:

  1. This is a great site. Stumbled upon it by accident (happy). Rose of Avalanche were a truly under appreciated and very underrated band. Shame they didn't get the recognition they deserved! Would you put me on an email list if you have one? Thanks, I'd appreciate it.
    lodermeier39@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Track 3 is "Sticks in the Works".

    ReplyDelete