Sunday 21 December 2014

The Sisters Of Mercy - Große Freiheit 36, Hamburg, Germany - 26.02.2001 (Flac)





RIP Chris.

Excellent sound.

CD1:
 1.   Intro (Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?/Instrumental)
 2.   First and Last and Always               
 3.   Ribbons            
 4.   Come Together              
 5.   Crash and Burn               
 6.   Body Electric               
 7.   Will I Dream?              
 8.   Dominion/Mother Russia               
 9.   Summer                
10.   Flood I               
11.   Alice                
12.   Giving Ground              
13.   We Are the Same, Suzanne              
14.   Romeo Down              
15.   On the Wire incl. Teachers               
16.   Anaconda            
17.   Vision Thing      
        
CD2:
--encore--
 1. War on Drugs             
 2. Capricorn
 3. I Didn't Know I Loved You ('till I Saw You Rock'n'Roll)    
--encore--
 4. Top Nite Out
 5. Temple of Love



l67H8j9_ASRAfr74

1 comment: